Campus Green Fund
The Campus Green Fund, funded by the Associated Students' Sustainability Fee, provides resources to further the Sustainability Initiative on campus with awards to students, staff, and faculty for projects that model environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable practices in the campus community.
The application process is now closed.
The Campus Green Fund Application Process is now using a common application form and submission process for requesting funds from various sources at the college. One project proposal can now be used for multiple funding requests. This new process is intended to make it easier for the college community to find and apply for project funding, improve communication, eliminate redundancy, and reduce paper forms.
Instructions are available on the Edmonds College Project Funding site.
- Create a project proposal to describe the project and amount of funding requested. Share the document with all collaborators and allow "anyone at Edmonds College with the link to comment."
- Consult with areas of the college that will be impacted as soon as possible. It may take some time for areas such as IT, Purchasing, or Facilities to research and provide quotes or other information.
- Get executive sponsorship for the project (i.e., endorsement by a Vice President). See FAQs for instructions. No physical signatures are needed.
- Submit a Proposal to one or more relevant funding sources by using the Google Form on this site to submit project proposals.
- For 2020-21 requests, the application period for all funding sources opens on January 13, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted by 6 p.m. on April 13, 2020.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Resource Allocation and Capacity (RAC) Council, but the specific funding source committees will decide their allocations no later than May 31, 2020.
- Funds will be available after July 1, 2020 and must be used by June 30, 2021.
- If the project is canceled or can no longer proceed, unused allocations will be returned to the funding source. Funds cannot be diverted for other projects without a new proposal.
- Please provide quotes for products or services that will be purchased, including tax and delivery charges. Itemized breakdowns of how funds will be spent can be attached.
- If staffing is a part of your proposal, please consult Human Resources and the Business Office for assistance in determining the cost of personnel resources and benefits needed.
If you have questions about the Campus Green Fund process, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.640.1882.