Welcome Current INTERNATIONAL Students
Whatever your needs are, the Office of International Programs staff is here to help you. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds College or are arriving for Orientation?
In addition to on-line appointments, we are beginning to offer in-person services
by appointment startiing Sept. 7. Visit edmonds.edu/international/fall2021 for more information.
Office Hours for Fall 2021:
Mondays: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. (5-7 p.m. online only)
Wednesdays: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursdays: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Mondays-Thursdays: 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 3-4:30 p.m.
Fridays: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
For questions about in-person appointments, email email@example.com.
Schedule an appointment
OIP Letter Requests
Current International Students use the OIP Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the OIP office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Canada Visa Support Letter
- Confirmation/Enrollment Verification
- Confirmation Letter for Visiting Family
- F-1 Visa Renewal Support Letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) Students or for On Campus Job
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with OIP office about:
- Concurrent Enrollment (Taking a class at another school)
- Going Home for One or More Quarters
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)