During this time, we are offering online advising for all international students. OIP advisors can assist with visa questions, letter requests, I-20 signatures, class registration, etc. You can also set up an appointment to meet with Admissions, Fiscal, or High School.
Are you planning to travel outside of the USA?
Please check with your country's government for travel advisories and with your airline before you decide to travel. Your I-20 must be signed by an advisor before travel. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Schedule an Online Appointment
Select the OIP staff (Advising, Admissions, or Fiscal) that you would like to meet with and then answer the questions to set up the appointment. You will be asked if you would like to meet through Google Meet (preferred communication) or by phone.
ADVISING AVAILABILITY: If you are unable to find a convenient time or if you would like to request one that meets your timezone needs (earlier or later), please contact OIP Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org. OIP staff will reply to you by email within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
Quick question? Please email email@example.com
You will then receive a confirmation email with directions in your EdMail or the email address you used to create the appointment.
If you would like to make an appointment with a High School advisor please use this link.
- Google Meet is a video conference tool (similar to Skype or FaceTime). Make sure you have a microphone and speaker or wear headphones. You do not need to turn on your video camera if you don’t want to.
- You will receive a Google Calendar Invite with a link for “Join Google Hangouts Meet." You will also receive this link in your reminder email.
- Before your appointment make sure you have Google Meet ready.
- Phone: Download the Google Meet app on your android or iPhone. Using the app - sign into your Google Account with your EdMail log-in and password.
- Computer: No need to download anything.
- At your appointment date and time, open the Google Calendar invite or reminder email you received and click on the Join Google Meet link to video conference with your advisor.
- Be sure to provide your correct phone number.
- At the date and time of your appointment, the advisor will call you at the number you provided.
- The number may show up as “unknown caller.” If you miss the first call the advisor will immediately call you back a second time. It is incredibly important you answer because you may not be able to call the advisor back if they are using an online calling service.
Please be on time to your online appointment. Remember to click on the "Join Google Meet" link provided to you in your reminder email.
Advisors will wait 5 minutes before logging off on Google Meet or for a second phone call attempt. You will receive an email about the missed online appointment.
No Walk-In Advising
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services
online through June 25. Visit edmonds.edu/international/spring2021 for more information.
Office Hours for Spring 2021:
Monday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.