Adaptive Equipment Request Form
Guidelines for Students Requesting Adaptive Equipment
- Students must have a completed “Request for Adaptive Equipment” on file with SSD each quarter in which the equipment is needed, even if the same equipment is being used.
- Students are to contact SSD immediately if their schedule changes or they drop a class.
- Any adaptive equipment issued directly to a student must be returned to SSD at the end of the quarter it was issued.
- Failure to return equipment (whether damaged, lost, or stolen) may result in blocking access to Edmonds College accounts until the student has made a suitable agreement with Services for Students with Disabilities for the replacement of equipment.
- Equipment is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Please contact SSD immediately concerning any problems with equipment.
By clicking on this button, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Equipment request.