How to Apply
To determine if you're eligible to join
- Review the Program Eligibility Requirements below
- Complete the entire TRIO Application Packet
- Schedule an intake appointment
- Complete intake interview with a TRIO SSS staff member
A final decision of your eligibility will be determine after you complete the intake process.
Program Eligibility Requirements
In order to be considered for the TRIO SSS program, you must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- Have a High School diploma OR GED/High School Completion
- Be a current Edmonds College student
- Currently pursuing a 2-year associates degree at Edmonds College (AA, AS, ATA, or AAS-T)
- Not already have a degree from a 4-year college or university
- Be a first generation college students AND low-income (see chart below) OR have a documented disability and be registered with Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)
If you do not meet the program requirements or have questions, please feel free to drop by the TRIO Office to ask questions and learn about other campus resources that may meet your needs.
Federal Low Income Guidelines
|Number of Dependents (include self)||Taxable Income|
Effective January 15, 2020 until further notice.
For family units with more than 8 members, add the following amount for each additional family member: $6,270.