- Create a project proposal to describe the project and amount of funding requested. Share the document with all collaborators and allow "anyone at Edmonds College with the link to comment."
- Consult with areas of the college that will be impacted as soon as possible. It may take some time for areas such as IT, Purchasing, or Facilities to research and provide quotes or other information.
- Get executive sponsorship for the project (i.e., endorsement by a Vice President). See FAQs for instructions. No physical signatures are needed.
- Apply for funding to one or more relevant funding sources by using the Google Form on this site to submit project proposals.
- Current awardees can also find the final report and logo/acknowledgement information below.
This is a suggested script when acknowledging the Campus Green Fund at events.
This project is funded by the Campus Green Fund, sponsored by the Associated Students of Edmonds Community College. The Campus Green Fund provides resources to further the Sustainability Initiative on campus with awards to students, staff, and faculty for projects that model environmentally, economically, and socially sustainable practices in the campus community.
Current Grantees Final Report Form
Current grantees for the 2021-2022 Campus Green Fund must submit this report on or before June 21, 2022