Triton Game Room
For the health and safety of our community, spring quarter will be mostly online (with some exceptions for hands-on classes).
The Triton Game Room will remain closed until further notice. See our virtual opportunities below.
Employees are serving students and the community remotely during this time. Please check back for updates on this webpage for game room. All college updates, resources, and information about COVID-19 is available at edcc.edu/coronavirus. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding.
We are hiring!
We are looking to hire Triton Game Room Assistants for the 2021-2022 academic Year. Our ideal candidates have some experience in providing great customer service, are excellent team players, have some experience with console gaming, esports, board and video gaming tournaments, are innovativie, ,and can take initiative.
The Game Room Assistants are responsible for scan/check student I.D. and enrollment status as they enter the game room, providing customer service, tracking statistics related to attendance, popcorn consumption and equipment use, replenishing supplies, clean/maintain Game Room facility as needed and organizing game room events.
To apply for the Triton Game Room Assistant position, click on the green button. For other student positions with the Center for Student Engagement and Leadership, visit students.edmonds.edu/csel/jobs.
For more information on the Game Room Assistant position see the full job description, or contact the Progam Manager, Stewart Sinning (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Virtual Game Room Events
Check out our game nights and tournaments that you can participate in during Spring Quarter or subscribe to the Triton Game Room Calendar. We will be adding more events so check back often.
New! Edmonds College Smash Virtual Esports Open by Edmonds College
Sat, May 29, 2021 5:00 p.m. PDT
When: Sat, May 29, 2021 5:00 p.m. PDT
Game: Super Smash Bros Ultimate
There is no fee to enter this tournament!
Among Us Game Nights
Go to the link below to find recaps of our past esport tournaments.
Take our Triton Game Survey!
Students, please take our survey to help us determine the types of games offered in the Triton Game Room. Results from this survey will help guide us when planning virtual tournaments and gaming opportunities while we are in remote operations as well as help us plan for when we re-open.
The Triton Game Room is located on the second floor of the Triton Student Center in Brier Hall. The Game Room is dedicated to Edmonds College students with the intent of providing a safe and clean environment to socialize and relax with friends. The room features two pool tables and the latest in console games for all Edmonds College students to play for free with their EdPass. See all our amenities below.
Triton Game Room Hours*
*Game Room hours are subject to change due to non-instructional days, holidays, college breaks, or staff development.
Learn more about Triton Student Center.
Game Room Amenities
The Game Room is more than just pool tables. We offer a number of amenities and gaming options in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere!
The Triton Game Room features:
- 2 pool tables ($1.00 per game)
- 1 ping pong table (pool table conversion)
- 3 big screen TVs for videos, games or TV
- 4 computer stations for gaming or general use
- Free popcorn
- Furniture to relax and hang out with fellow students
- The latest video game consoles, games and accessories (see below)
Please be sure to have your EdPass with you to swipe for our game room staff to check out any items in the game room. If you have a suggestion or game room request, please feel free to give the suggestion to one of the game room student assistants, drop a note in the suggestion box or email the game room supervisor at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook to get updates on the game room and other activities.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider©
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain©
- Forza Motorsport 7©
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4©
- Madden NFL 19©
- Dark Souls© Remastered
2 PlayStation 4 Pros©
Sony Astro A10© gaming headsets
- NBA 2K19©
- Horizon Zero Dawn©
- Dragon Ball FighterZ©
- Street Fighter© 30th Anniversary Collection
- Marvel© Spider-Man
- Red Dead Redemption II©
1 Sony PlayStation 3© console
- Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon©
- Dragon’s Crown©
- The Last of Us©
- MX Vs. ATV Untamed©
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst©
1 Nintendo Switch gaming console
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe©
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Mario Party©
- Super Bomberman R©
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate©
- Mario Tennis Aces©
1 Wii gaming console
- Wii Sports©
- Wii Sports Resort©
- Mario Party 8©
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl©
- Mario Super Sluggers©
- Naruto Clash of Ninja 2©
- Pokémon Battle Revolution©
- Mario Strikers Charges©
1 Nintendo 64 console
- NFL Blitz©
- GoldenEye 007©
- Mario Kart 64©
Have a game suggestion? Fill out a slip with a game room attendant!
Ryan Nguyen: Game Room Assistant
Vinno Tan: Game Room Assistant
Cruz Sanchez Colin: Game Room Assistant
Tran (Trina) Le: Game Room Assistant
Stewart Sinning: Game Room Supervisor, Contact Stewart.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us maintain this area with your fellow students in mind. Thank you!
- Do not sit on pool tables.
- Food/drinks should never be on the pool tables.
- No jump or masse shots on pool table (it damages the felt).
- Please pick up trash/recyclables/compostables and dispose of them properly.
- Please put tables and chairs back in order.
- No gambling.
- No rough housing or swearing.
- You must have a current EdPass to check out any equipment.
- All equipment has a 1 hour limit.
- Treat equipment with respect.
- The only animals permitted in the Game Room are Service Animals.
- Inform game room staff of broken equipment or spilled concessions.
- Be respectful to the people around you
- Sort your waste into the proper waste receptacles (compost, recycling, and landfill).
Important: Money paid for pool games is used to support game room operations and pool table maintenance. Any person attempting to avoid paying for pool games will be asked to leave. This includes:
- Tampering with the coin slot mechanism
- Catching or preventing balls from going down the pocket
- Inserting anything (cups, paper towels, cues, etc.) into the pocket to block balls
The Game Room staff is here to support all Edmonds College students and reserves the right to ask any student who is not respecting the above guidelines to leave.
Thank you for your cooperation,
-Triton Leadership Team and CSEL Staff