Welcome Current INTERNATIONAL Students
The Office of International Programs is here to serve international students and Study Abroad students. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds College or are arriving for Orientation?
Note for non-international students
English classes for U.S. Citizens, green card holders, undocumented, asylum seeker, refugees, go to the English Language Acquisition (ELA) Advising Office
Las clases de inglés son para ciudadanos Estadounidenses, personas que posean la tarjeta verde de residencia, indocumentados, solicitantes de asilo y refugiados, ir a este enlace Oficina de Consejería Académica de Adquisición del Idioma Inglés - English Language Acquisition (ELA)
In addition to on-line appointments, we are offering in-person services by appointment.
Visit edmonds.edu/international/fall2021 for more information.
Location: Snohomish Hall, Room 301
Office Hours for Fall 2021:
For questions about in-person appointments, email email@example.com or call 425.640.1518.
OIP Letter Requests
Current International Students use the OIP Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the OIP office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Canada Visa Support Letter
- Confirmation/Enrollment Verification
- Confirmation Letter for Visiting Family
- F-1 Visa Renewal Support Letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) Students or for On Campus Job
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with OIP office about:
- Concurrent Enrollment (Taking a class at another school)
- Going Home for One or More Quarters
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)