Welcome Current INTERNATIONAL Students
Whatever your needs are, the Office of International Programs staff is here to help you. Below you will find a list of resources and services for you to use.
Interested in applying to Edmonds College or are arriving for Orientation?
For the health and safety of our community, all college offices have moved services online through March 19. Please visit edmonds.edu/international/winter2021 for information on the new quarter. During Winter 2021, on Tuesdays only OIP is open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. All other work days are standard 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are here to help and ready to connect with you!
OIP Letter Requests
Current International Students use the OIP Letter Request E-Form to request a letter from the OIP office.
Types of letters you may request:
- Canada Visa Support Letter
- Confirmation/Enrollment Verification
- Confirmation Letter for Visiting Family
- F-1 Visa Renewal Support Letter
- Social Security Number for Optional Practical Training (OPT) Students or for On Campus Job
Student Status Report
Current International Students fill out a Student Status Report form to communicate with OIP office about:
- Concurrent Enrollment (Taking a class at another school)
- Going Home for One or More Quarters
- Vacation (Intensive ESL students)