Posted July 8 - Serving and supporting students and the community remotely. Please do not come to campus unless you have an in-person class or a child at the Center for Families.
EdMail accounts will be retired on Aug. 31. Click here to learn more and next steps.
COVID-19 updates | Summer 2021 Back to School Guide | Tips for learning online | Center for Families and Housing are open!
Office of International Programs

I-20 Program Extension

If your I-20 will expire before you graduate, you must request an I-20 Program Extension from OIP BEFORE the expiration date.

The expiration date is found on the I-20 form under “Program of Study” or “PROGRAM END DATE”. If your I-20 expires before you graduate, you will be out of status.

Please follow the instructions below to submit a request to OIP.

  1. Go to the OIP Link Limited Services PIN Lookup website and enter your student ID number.
  2. Check your EdMail to get your pin number.
  3. Go to the I-20 Program Extension Request e-form and submit your extension request.