Get Assistance in Math, Writing, and Other Subjects
We have a variety of free, online tutoring services available to all Edmonds College students
Start working with tutors today! Choose from one of our tutoring options:
- Get live chat tutoring help (math, chemistry, writing, and many other subjects)
- Get emailed help from tutors (for all subjects)
- Get help with specific grammar questions in Grammar Corner
- Learn about classes to help your writing skills (WRITE 095/101)
- Get help with personal statements for university applications
Virtual Reception Desk
Are you unsure about the differences between our services and wondering which will work best for you? Do you have questions about how to manage your classwork while taking online classes? We are ready to help you make the most of online tutoring this quarter! Drop in to our virtual reception hours if you have questions about online tutoring or time management/study habits while taking online classes.
Monday-Thursday, 2-4 p.m., someone is available to talk to you about our services when you click the button below.
Please only click this button between 2-4 p.m.
If you have questions for our staff but prefer to chat via text or are not available during our Virtual Reception hours, please use the pop-up chat in the bottom right corner of your screen/device. If no one is available to chat live, please leave us a message with your question and we will respond back as soon as possible. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.