Get the right class!
Search by time or type.
Please note: In order to keep our community safe and healthy, we are serving our students and community remotely through March 19, pending further announcements.
Winter classes are mostly online (with some exceptions).
IMPORTANT! Enrollment in late start and continuous enrollment courses will be impacted by the “dark” period between our legacy system and ctcLink. No official enrollments can be processed between January 27 and February 19. Students should email the instructor of the class for special instructions on how to enroll during this time. Students are encouraged to enroll in these classes before the January 26 cut-off if at all possible.
- Winter quarter classes will be held mostly online (with some exceptions) for the entire
quarter Jan. 4 through March 19.
- Exception: Some classes with a hands-on lab component could begin to be offered in person as early as Jan. 4. Strict social distancing guidelines will be maintained.
- All classes with a hands-on component are indicated in the online class schedule.
Updated Class Information
To see the current status of a class, including time, location, or cancellation:
Look it up online by clicking on the four digit class code on the schedule pages
Type in the number on this form
Register early to make sure you get the classes you want when you want them!
- Current student
- Future student
- Go directly to the online registration login.
- Register in person (Registration Form) when our offices reopen.
Other Classes Available Year Round
- Community Education (non-credit)
- Creative Retirement Institute (CRI) (non-credit)
- Business Training Center
- Washington Aerospace Training & Research (WATR) Center
eLearning: Join the growing number of students who earn college credit and/or complete degrees and certificates online.
To ride Community Transit buses, you now need an ORCA enhanced EdPass card (ORCC).
Costs: $10 for the EdPass plus ORCA bus benefit (one-time fee) and $26 for the quarterly bus pass.
Get it in three easy steps:
- Register for "ORCC" (any section, it doesn't matter which ORC 1, 2, 3, or 4) the bus pass class, along with your other classes.
- Pay for your classes (and bus pass) online or at the Cashier's Office in Lynnwood Hall.
- Get your new ORCA enhanced EdPass card and turn in your old EdPass card at the EdPass office located in Lynnwood Hall 214.
Questions? Call 425.640.1143.