Get the right class! Search by time or type.
Please note: In order to keep our community safe and healthy, we are serving our students and community remotely through Jan. 1, pending further announcements.
All fall classes are 100% online (with some exceptions).
- All fall quarter classes will be held 100% online (with some exceptions) for the entire
quarter Sept. 21 through Dec. 11.
- Exception: Some classes with a hands-on lab component could begin to be offered in person as early as Sept. 21. Strict social distancing guidelines will be maintained.
- All classes with a hands-on component are indicated in the online class schedule.
Updated Class Information
To see the current status of a class, including time, location, or cancellation:
Look it up online by clicking on the four digit class code on the schedule pages
Type in the number on this form
Register early to make sure you get the classes you want when you want them!
- Current student
- Future student
- Go directly to the online registration login.
- Register in person (Registration Form) when our offices reopen.
Other Classes Available Year Round
- Community Education (non-credit)
- Creative Retirement Institute (CRI) (non-credit)
- Business Training Center
- Washington Aerospace Training & Research (WATR) Center
eLearning: Join the growing number of students who earn college credit and/or complete degrees and certificates online.
To ride Community Transit buses, you now need an ORCA enhanced EdPass card (ORCC).
Costs: $10 for the EdPass plus ORCA bus benefit (one-time fee) and $26 for the quarterly bus pass.
Get it in three easy steps:
- Register for "ORCC" (any section, it doesn't matter which ORC 1, 2, 3, or 4) the bus pass class, along with your other classes.
- Pay for your classes (and bus pass) online or at the Cashier's Office in Lynnwood Hall.
- Get your new ORCA enhanced EdPass card and turn in your old EdPass card at the EdPass office located in Lynnwood Hall 214.
Questions? Call 425.640.1143.