Triton ID and Email
New students for Winter Quarter 2022: You may set up your Triton ID/Triton Email account starting December 11, 2021. You must be registered for at least one (1.0) credit to obtain a Triton ID/Triton Email account.
All new students registered after March 2021 will have a new Edmonds College student email account created 24-48 hours after they register for at least one (1.0) credit. This is the Triton Email account. To access your new Triton Email account, you must activate your Triton ID.
If you need to find your Triton ID, use the Triton ID Lookup Tool.
Log In to Triton Email
Once your Triton ID has been activated, proceed to gmail.com and sign in like so:
Password: Your Triton ID Password
What can I do with Triton ID and Email?
- Access Google Suite applications and Student Email
- Connect to Campus WiFi
- Log into Chromebooks
- Log into Campus Lab Computers
- Connect to Virtual Computer Labs
College communications including financial aid, registration, graduation information etc. will be directed to your preferred email address in your ctcLink account. This may be your personal email address from any email provider (Google, Yahoo, etc.). See below on how to verify your preferred email address in ctcLink. You are responsible for communications sent to this address.
Note: If you update your preferred email address in your ctcLink account, it can take up to an hour for that change to take effect.
- Go to the ctcLink login page
- Enter your ctcLink ID and password, and click Sign In
- Click Student Homepage, then select the Profile tile
- On the left, go to Contact Details and here, you will see your Preferred Email address
Request a Triton Email Account
If you are registered in a zero (0) credit course, and would like a Triton Email account, you will need to submit a request for manual creation. Otherwise, students registered for at least 1 credit will have their email account created automatically. To request a Triton Email, please submit a service request.
Students with EdMail Accounts
All existing EdMail accounts (@edmail.edcc.edu) will be retired by Aug. 31, 2021. Whether you are a current or former student with an EdMail account, review the instructions below on what to do next. If you are not concerned about your EdMail account, no further action is required on your end and your EdMail account will be retired accordingly.
- (Current/Returning Students with EdMail) Verify your preferred email address in ctcLink
and remove your EdMail account
- First, verify that your preferred email address in ctcLink is not set as your EdMail address. It is highly recommended to set a personal email account (@gmail, @yahoo, @icloud, etc.) that you have reliable access to as your preferred email address in ctcLink. If the current preferred email address is your EdMail account, please follow the instructions on how to set your preferred email address in ctcLink.
- (Current/Returning Students with EdMail) Set up your new Triton Email account
- All Edmonds College students registered after March 2021 will be issued a Triton Email account. If you are currently registered for classes more than zero (0) credits, set up your new Triton Email account by activating your Triton ID. Activate your Triton ID
- Until the transfer is initiated, students will have two email accounts (@edmail.edcc.edu and @student.edmonds.edu).
- (All EdMail Users) Backup and save your files
- Whether you are a continuing student or will no longer attend Edmonds College, we strongly encourage all students with an EdMail account to backup and save their files, conversations, projects, etc. If you are not concerned about your EdMail account, no further action is required on your end and your EdMail account will be retired accordingly.
- Here are tools and resources to consider to save your files:
- Export a copy of content in your Google Account to back it up or use it with a service outside of Google using Google Takeout
- Consider the following online storage cloud services to use with a personal email account:
- Finally, you can save your files and projects locally to your computer or external hard drive.
- (All EdMail Users) Check External/Third-party accounts linked to your EdMail account
- If you have linked your EdMail account with various services including Office 365, Amazon, Spotify, etc. update the email address associated with that account to no longer use your EdMail address. Otherwise, follow the instructions from the 3rd party service to transfer and/or backup your current account information.
Call 425.640.1234 (voicemail-only during remote operations)